Jose & Molly - Film Photography - Manhattan Kansas Photography


Sooooo.... I shot some film for Jose and Molly's wedding, which was over a year ago, but that is okay....I need to post more! I have a couple of weddings to upload, family sessions and engagements.. But it's all good! I had a baby and that is my excuse! :) Anyways... I completely forgot about shooting a roll of film for them... like I lost it... hooray for me! Then when I was cleaning my house the other day, (it fell behind my dresser)  I came across a used canister of film. Not knowing what was in it, I went to Walgreen's and had it processed. Low and behold it was Jose and Molly's wedding. Again, I only shot one roll. I love film!! Love love love it. I'm getting more comfortable with it again. I used to shoot it all the time in school. Anyways here are a few of my favorites from the one roll. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment