Katherine and Collin Sealing- Utah County Photography


Last August (2012), I went up to Utah to celebrate and participate in my sisters sealing to her husband Collin in the Mt Timpanogos Temple.  It was a beautiful day. The sun shined bright after their sealing, where everyone greeted them in the courtyard. We didn't get any pictures at the temple cause it was under construction. It had scaffolding all over it. So, eventually when I get back up to Utah we will get some re-do day images of the Temple. I did get one image of the Temple full of the scaffolding as a memory. We then went to Thanksgiving Point and enjoyed a quiet and delicious lunch with close friends and family. During that time is started to pour down rain. The family shots were done outside under the porch covers. It poured buckets for a good hour straight and we were just about to call it quits on getting bridals and groomals done when it cleared up just as fast as it had come. We went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens were my twin sister ironically got her bridals done about eight years prior. We had a blast! I'm not just saying that. We laughed the whole time. It was a great quick vacation and I'm glad I got to document their day for them.


















No comments:

Post a Comment