Jose & Molly - St. Mary's, Kansas - Wedding Photography



Jose and Molly were the IDEAL couple for a wedding. So laid back and so in LOVE! They honestly could not stop smiling cause of how incredible happy they were to be together for the rest of their lives. Molly was a beautiful bride wearing her Mother's wedding dress. How awesome is that?!?! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Everyone was in just high spirits and laughing the whole time, even with the 102 degree weather we dealt with.  I myself had a blast. I walked a way from that wedding with some new and awesome friends. 











I had to put this image in. First, it is awesome and Second, the groomsman on the far left has his eyes closed in almost every shot that he was in. Super funny!












No comments:

Post a Comment