APW Workshop ~ Manhattan Kansas Photographer

Yesterday I attended the APW workshop (aspiring photographer workshop) which Chris Hsieh, of La Brisa photography, puts on for free for local photographer. I decided to attend this workshop because Chris had gotten a bride and groom to work with. Thank you Chris, I learned so much and appreciate the time you take out of you busy busy schedule to teach people. I honestly can not wait for the next one. Excuse the coat. It was freezing yesterday. I can't believe the couple was so willing to do this in the cold! It had to have been about 37ish degrees. You can see just how cold they were in some of the images. They are so red. I also shot some film during the workshop. I shot with Kodak Porta 400.







The last few images that we shot of the couple (the ones on the path holding hands) were right when the sun was setting. It got so orange and red it was crazy! But i love how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment