Manhattan Kansas Family Photographer - Cavanah Family

My Sister-in-law and her small new family came and visited us during the Thanksgiving Holiday all the way from Louisville Kentucky. It was fantastic to see them and to finally meet their little one Ashton, whom is just about the same weight as my 20 month old. He's a chunker, but is so incredibly cute, it's ridiculous! While they were here, I quickly snapped a few family pictures for them.. Seriously it was quick. The quickest session I have ever done. Once we got done with everything that we had planned we literally had about 10 minutes before sun down, including it was super windy and Ashton needed to eat. So they got dolled up as fast as they could and we went in to the small field close to my house and snapped while Ashton was happy. It really was fantastic to catch up with the Cavanah family.



No comments:

Post a Comment