New Website

Hi everyone!

CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE AT www.michellemorganphotography.com

I know, I know...I'm really the worst about adding things to the blog. I could be better, but with a full-time job and 2 small kids... we all know that might not be happening. But, I do have some exciting news. I'm creating a new website! Woo. When that will be up? That depend on my pickiness. But, if you can't wait for my new site to be finished, but still want to see my most recent sessions, stay up to date by visiting my gallery site



or 

follow me on Instagram




For example, you would like to see Corinna and Drew's wedding that I said in my last post I was shooting in October 2015! You can check that out on the gallery site. It's beautiful! Seriously, Corinna was a stunning bride! Again, I am horrible about blogging. 

If you would like to chat about me doing a session for you, please email me at michellemorganphotography@gmail.com

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment