Corinna and Drew / Engagements Session

Meet Corinna and Drew. I meet up with these two in the middle of June for their engagement session. We had to reschedule a few times for conflicts and they were so awesome to meet me at an earlier time then I usually like to shoot, but hey, life sometimes gets in the way and you shoot when you can. I LOVE these images. I'm so glad that we meet when we did. The light is just so fun! We meet up at the Washington Marlett Memorial park. These two are amazing! I'm so excited that I get to shoot their wedding in October. I LOVE October weddings! They are so fun to shoot. It's cool, but still green and beautiful. The colors are just turing yellow and orange and the light is just stunning in October. I can not wait for their wedding!































No comments:

Post a Comment