Leighann and Derrick / Engagements Session

I seriously love, LOVE, my job! I love meeting new people and getting to photograph their love for each other. These two were no exception. They are now within the top tiers of favorite sessions of all times! Leighann and Derrick killed it on their engagement session. I meet up with them at the Konza at the end of April. Such a beautiful location and month here in Kansas. These two were hilarious to shoot with. They just played the whole time we were together. Most of the time I didn't even have to pose them. They would just pose themselves and I would shoot. AGAIN it was a fantastic evening! You would have to agree with me after scanning through these images. SO in LOVE!!! Congrats to Leighann and Derrick. I also got to shoot either wedding which was at the end of May. Will be posting that soon, so stay tuned! 









Sidenote: I am terrible at posting /updating the blog, so high fives for me for getting a session up so close to the actual event. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment